JK Belz & Associates
Providing Government Relations Services
For Maximum Impact and Results
Why Retain J. K. Belz & Associates?
- Experience — Jeanette has been lobbying in Nevada since 1995. She understands the intricacies of the Nevada political landscape and has the expertise to help you navigate through those waters.
- Relationships — Lobbying is about knowing the people — whether it's legislators, executive branch or regulatory agency staff, other members of the lobbying corps etc. Jeanette makes and nurtures important relationships every day.
- Strategy — Advocating for a client means being able to react quickly when circumstances change. Jeanette excels at continuously evaluating your legislative strategy and making adjustments as the legislative dynamics fluctuate.
- Small Client Base —Less clients means less chance of conflicts of interest among clients. We work for you!
- Partnerships — Developing coalitions on issues is important to being an effective advocate. Jeanette know who to reach out to and when.
We pride ourselves in providing the same high level of service, professionalism and personalized attention to all clients, whether large or small — each client's needs are carefully considered. Based in Reno, we are close to the action in Carson City and represent clients within Nevada and beyond its borders.
“Personalized attention to clients large and small ...
that's how we do business.”
Lobbying & Government Relations
No matter what the issue ... from broad based public interest campaigns to intricate regulatory matters, J. K. Belz & Associates understand the power of Nevada-based advocacy. We recognize that it takes many talents to achieve policy objectives and to coordinate government affairs activities for maximum impact.
No matter what the issue or challenge, we can bring our years of lobbying experience and legislative and government contacts in Nevada to help you achieve your objectives in Carson City.
Services We Offer
- Regulatory and Legislative Strategies
- Position and Testimony Development
- Coalition Building and Mobilization
- Networking and Relationship Building
- Promotion or Challenge of Ballot Questions
- Grassroots Organization
- Research and Policy Analysis